NSU Library and Office of Graduate Studies (OGS) jointly organized a discussion and meeting program regarding ‘NSU research output according to the Scopus and SciVal Report’ held on NSU Syndicate Hall on 14 October 2019. All the Deans of respective Schools of NSU, along with the Department Chairs were present at the meeting. The Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor Prof Atiqul Islam and Respected Pro Vice-Chancellor Dr. M. Ismail Hossain were present at the meeting.
Mr. Nitin Rawat, Acting Director and Senior Account Manager, Elsevier South Asia, and Mr. Vishal Gupta, Customer Consultant, Elsevier South Asia had presented the keynotes of the meeting regarding the following issues –
1. NSU research output and key highlights.
2. Benchmarking data with other Bangladeshi Institutes.
3. NSU’s Current Collaboration (both National and International) output and highlights.
4. Ideas on how to collaborate and help NSU achieve its desired objectives.
5. Few examples from India and across the globe on Elsevier partnership.
Prof Sharif Nurul Ahkam, Director, OGS, presided over the meeting. Mr. M M Shoeb, Sr. Assistant Librarian anchored the program.