The NSU Library Cyber & Audio Visual Center is a multimedia center that supports the creative teaching and learning of North South University. It contains 40 high-end computers with a broadband internet connection, optimized for assignment writing, coding, downloading research articles & e-books, browsing the internet, and map visualization. This center is located on the 3.5th floor of the Library Building.
These computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and provide access to subscribed online journal databases, E-Books, MS Office, and high-speed broadband internet access.
Rules & Conduct
- No food or drink and tobacco products are allowed in the Cyber & Audio-Visual Center.
- There is a security system installed to prevent the installation or removal of programs from the computers. If you have a request for a specific software program, please contact the duty officer for help.
- We ask that you be considerate of fellow students waiting to use a computer. Remember, some people need to complete work assignments and do not have a computer at home. Preference will be given to those who need a computer for class-related work over students surfing the web for personal use.
- Playing games, watching movies, and recreational activities, which do not contribute to the completion of university academic requirements, are prohibited in the Cyber and Audio-Visual Center.
- Any illegal activity (from p2p downloads to surfing questionable sites) will be associated with your account and you will be held responsible. NSU library officials will constantly monitor your activities.
- Please remember to clean up after yourself, close out of all programs, log out from all of your emails & Social media accounts and remove your disk or USB flash drive when you finish.