- Arts and Social Sciences.
- Animal Science
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Business and Economics
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Public Health
BanglaJOL is a database of journals published in Bangladesh, covering the full range of academic disciplines. The objective of BanglaJOL is to give greater visibility to the participating journals, and to the research they convey. BanglaJOL is managed by the Bangladesh Academy of Sciences (BAS) and it is hosted by Ubiquity Press. It is also part of the Ubiquity Press Network.
- Subscription Type: Open Access
- Last Update: 28-January-2021
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.