- Social Sciences
- Organic Chemistry
- Materials Sciences
- Classical and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- Life Sciences
- Inorganic Chemistry
De Gruyter publishes first-class scholarships and has done so for more than 270 years. We are an international, independent publisher headquartered in Berlin. We publish over 1,300 new book titles each year and more than 900 journals across the humanities and sciences. De Gruyter also offers a wide range of digital media, including open access journals and books.
- Subscription Type: LiCoB consortia
- Last Update: 11-March-2021
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: Not Available