- Global historical content on securities, companies, markets, and economies.
- Information sources include Government Departments, Stock Markets, OECD, IMF, Worldscope and Eurostat.
- Thomson ONE Banker equivalent data (deals, ownership, credit analysis, real-time research, company events, and financials)
- World Scope full package
- Reuters fundamentals
- Consensus Global Current
- Deal analytics (Global Merger and Acquisition, ECM, DCM transactions
- Intraday pricing
- Thomson Reuters ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) Data
- Datastream Excel add-in
- Thomson Reuter EIKON Excel add-in
Eikon is more than just a way to access an extraordinary range of data and exclusive market-leading Reuters news – with Eikon content running alongside REDI EMS, our award-winning execution management system, you get open and powerful pre-trade capabilities. Trader-focused apps help you understand the markets and make crucial decisions, and you can connect to the world’s largest verified directory of financial professionals — over 300,000 trusted contacts collaborating, sharing, and gaining vital insights. It’s an open platform so you can build and plug into a wide array of APIs and apps to get the information you need, when and how you need it. And, unlike ‘closed’ models, Eikon is a catalyst for innovation in the global financial services industry.
Getting started is simple – access Eikon via your desktop, over the web, or your mobile device. You’re just a download away from mastering the market.
- Subscription Type: Direct Subscription
- Last Update: 23-Dec-2020
- Only for NSU Faculty members
- On-Campus: User ID or Password Required
- Off-Campus: User ID and Password Required