- Accounting & Finance
- Computer Science & Information Systems
- Media Studies & Communications
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Student Success
The costs of college is going up every year, and it’s not just tuition that weighs on student’s minds and bank accounts. According to the College Board, undergraduates spend an average of $1200 on textbooks annually. Faced with these costs, the academic impact is seen in classrooms across the country–many students choose to not buy a required text, take fewer courses, and some even drop or fail a course completely.
Open textbooks are a solution. The Open Textbook Library provides a growing catalog of free, peer-reviewed, and openly-licensed textbooks.
Explore the library’s books to see if an open textbook fits your course’s, and students’, needs.
- Subscription Type: Open Access
- Last Update: 08-March-2021
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.