Grammarly Premium: Writing Support Tool
Grammarly Premium is an automated online writing support tool that can help you improve spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, style and plagiarism checking in your writing. Grammarly uses grammar-checking technology to review and improve text at lightning speed, correcting grammar, spelling, word choice, and style mistakes with extreme accuracy.Grammarly
- is an automated grammar tutor and revision support tool.
- allows you to upload drafts of your writing assignments to receive immediate instructional feedback on over 250 points of grammar.
- highlights errors in your writing.
- explains how to correct errors.
- checks your citations. checks for plagiarism.
Grammarly Premium Account Registration
The NSU Library subscribes Grammarly Premium version for the faculty members and students of NSU on the basis of a limited number of accounts. It provides plagiarism detection services, and suggestions about writing clarity, concision, vocabulary, grammatical errors, style, and tone, etc. If you need access to Grammarly, you may send an email request to the library on a first come first serve basis.(Since a number of old Grammarly Accounts has already been expired, currently this creates an opportunity to allow some new Grammarly premium account registration. Therefore, students are requested to try for Grammarly Registration Process Listed below per their requirements.) For New Grammarly Premium Account:
- Go to grammarly.com/enterprise/signup
- You must provide your North South University institutional email address — @northsouth.edu — no other email will be recognized
- Then create your own password.
- Grammarly will send you an activation email.
- Check your inbox for the email (check your spam folder too!) and click on the activation link and you’re ready to use the service.
- After you sign up, you can login to Grammarly here or access it through a plug-in to Word or your web browser.
- Grammarly Desktop App: With our free desktop app, you can drag and drop documents on the Grammarly icon to instantly improve your writing. Download Link: https://www.grammarly.com/native
- Grammarly and MS Word: Grammarly works with MS Word documents. Download the MS Word-Grammarly Plugin and install. Once you install the plugin, you get a new menu “Grammarly” in MS Word document. Use the menu to work on all the features while working with the MS Word document. Grammarly-MS WORD plugin link: https://www.grammarly.com/office-addin
- Grammarly and Internet Browser Extention: Plugins/Add-ins are available for Internet Browsers to use for online documents and emails. Following are links to the add-ins for using it in various internet browsers: