- Animal Science
- Biology (General)
- Biotechnology/ Applied Micro biology
- Development Studies
- Social Science
- Entomology/Pest Control
- Environment/Ecology/Natural Resources
- Fisheries/Aquatic Science
- Food Science/ Nutrition
- Forests and Forestry
- Plant Science/ Soil Science
Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture (AGORA) is a programme to provide free or low-cost access to major scientific journals in agriculture and related biological, environmental, and social sciences to public institutions in developing countries. Launched in October 2003, AGORA provides access to journals from the world’s leading academic publishers.
Led by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the goal of AGORA is to improve the quality and effectiveness of agricultural research, education, and training in low-income countries, and in turn, to improve food security. Through AGORA, researchers, policy-makers, educators, students, technical workers, and extension specialists have access to high-quality, relevant, and timely agricultural information via the Internet. AGORA is one of the five programmes that make up Research4Life.
- Subscription Type: Research4life
- Last Update: 09-March-2022
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: Not Available