- Agricultural and natural resource economics
- Business administration and business
- Country studies
- Economic development, technological change, and growth
- Economic history
- Financial economics
- General economics and teaching
- Health, education, and welfare
- Industrial organization
- International economics
- Labor and demographic economics
- Law and economics
- Macroeconomics and monetary economics
- Mathematical and quantitative methods
- Methodology and history of economic thought
- Public economics
- Urban, rural, and regional economics
EconLit, published by the American Economic Association, provides bibliographic coverage of a wide range of economics-related literature. An expanded version of the Journal of Economic Literature (JEL) indexes of journals, books, and dissertations, EconLit covers both economic theory and application.
Literature covered is of interest to researchers, academics, product managers, advertisers, product development specialists, and public policy professionals. EconLit includes information that is of prime relevance to many industries and research establishments world-wide.
Over 80% of all current records include abstracts. Also included are full-text of book reviews published in the Journal of Economic Literature (JEL) since 1993. The database also includes links to full-text of some 40,000 working papers in economics.
Examples of publications indexed in EconLit include: Accounting Review, Advances in Macroeconomics, African Finance Journal, American Economist, British Journal of Industrial Relations, Business Economics, Canadian Journal of Development Studies, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Applied Business Research, Marketing Science, Policy, Small Business Economics, Technology Analysis and Strategic Management, etc. EconLit records include abstracts of books, journal articles, and working papers published by the Cambridge University Press and other organizations.
- Subscription Type: Direct Subscription
- Last Update: 07-March-2022
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: OpenAthens ID and Password Required.