- Air law and law of outer space
- Diplomacy and consular relations
- History of international law
- Human rights
- Individuals and non-state actors
- International co-operation
- International criminal law
- International economic law
- International environmental law
- International humanitarian law
- International law and international relations
- International responsibility
- Law of the sea Law of treaties
- Relationship between international and domestic law
- Settlement of disputes Sources, foundations and principles of international law
- Statehood, jurisdiction of states, organs of states
- Theory of international law
- Use of force, war, peace and neutrality
Oxford Public International Law (OPIL) is a comprehensive, single location providing integrated access across our international law services, bringing you one step closer to the perfect research solution.
Our ground-breaking online resources work to speed up research and provide easy access to authoritative content, essential for anyone working in international law.
- Subscription Type: Direct Subscription
- Last Update: 09-March-2021
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: OpenAthens ID and Password Required.