- Biomedical Optics & Medical Imaging
- Communication & Information Technologies
- Defense & Security
- Electronic Imaging & Signal Processing
- Light Sources & Illumination
- Lithography & Microelectronics
- Remote Sensing
ERIC (Educational Resources Information Center) is the world’s most widely used index to educational-related literature. Established in 1966, ERIC is supported by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Educational Research and Improvement and is administered by the U.S. National Library of Education (NLE).
ERIC is the largest education database in the world-containing over 1.5 million records of journal articles, research reports, curriculum and teaching guides, conference papers, dissertations and theses, and books.
- Subscription Type: LiCoB consortia
- Last Update: 09-March-2021
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: OpenAthens ID and Password Required.