- Applied Engineering in Agriculture
- Biological Engineering
- Agricultural Safety and Health
The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers is an international professional society devoted to agricultural and biological engineering. It was founded in December 1907 at the University of Wisconsin–Madison as the American Society of Agricultural Engineers and is now based in St. Joseph, Michigan.
- Subscription Type: LiCoB consortia
- Last Update: 08-March-2022
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: Not Available