The NSU Library is dedicatedly playing the active role of supporting young researchers, faculty members and students providing information literacy and research related problem-solving approaches, critical thinking competencies, identifying and evaluating sources, creating information based on context, inquire about research, making the decision, interpreting, organizing, and utilizing information ethically. Apart from the traditional services, more precisely, NSU Library provides the following research support services to its research community –
- Advanced Search Techniques and Search Strategies
- Managing references using Mendeley, EndNote and Zotero
- Avoiding plagiarism and academic dishonesty
- Database personalization and remote access using OpenAthens
- Improving write-ups using Grammarly
- Effective literature searching using Scopus Database
- Get to know subject-based e-Resources
- Identifying high impact journals and research trends
- Authors profile/Researchers ID
- Citation styles and formats (APA, MLA, Chicago, IEEE)
- Scholarly writing and intellectual ethics.
NSU Library has a number of plan to widen its research support activities with more prevalent programs, i.e., bibliometric and research performance measurement, research data management, citation impact and report, research output management and analysis, subject-wise research trends, metric measures of authors’ productivity, qualitative and quantitative research, altmetrics and grant proposal, and data and text mining with more emerging trends.
NSU Library is always committed to play the key role in supporting researchers by providing information literacy and support services.