- Actuarial Science
- Area Studeis
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Busienss & Economics
- English Language & Literature
- Film-Media & Mass communication
- Life Sciences
- Physics and Astronomy
- Politics & International Relation
- Arts and Social Sciences
Cambridge University Press (www.cambridge.org) is the publishing division of the University of Cambridge, one of the world’s leading research institutions and winner of 81 Nobel Prizes. Cambridge University Press is committed by its charter to disseminate knowledge as widely as possible across the globe. It publishes over 2,500 books a year for distribution in more than 200 countries.
Cambridge Journals publishes over 250 peer-reviewed academic journals across a wide range of subject areas, in print and online. Many of these journals are the leading academic publications in their fields and together they form one of the most valuable and comprehensive bodies of research available today.
- Subscription Type: LiCoB consortia
- Last Update: 28-Jan-2021
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: OpenAthens ID and Password Required.