- Forest Policy and Science
The International Forestry Review is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that publishes original research and review papers on forest policy and science, with an emphasis on issues of transnational significance. It is published four times per year, in March, June, September and December. Special Issues are a regular feature and attract a wide audience. Click here for subscription details.
- Subscription Type: PERI Bangladesh
- Last Update: 21-March-2022
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: OpenAthens ID and Password Required.