- Social Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Information Literacy
- Library and Information Science
FLA Journal is an international journal publishing peer-reviewed articles on library and information services and the social, political, and economic issues that impact access to information through libraries. The Journal publishes research, case studies, and essays that reflect the broad spectrum of the profession internationally.
Each issue of IFLA Journal is made available Open Access upon publication on IFLA’s website. Authors are also encouraged to make the accepted version of their manuscripts available in their personal or institutional repositories.
- Subscription Type: Open Access
- Last Update: 13-March-2022
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.