- Biotechnology and Regenerative Medicine
- Biomedical Research
- Medicine and Surgery
- Public Health Research and Policy
- Technology and Engineering
- Environmental Research and Policy
- LAW and Policies
Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. is a leading independent publisher known worldwide for its prescience and establishment of authoritative peer-reviewed journals, books, and trade publications in cutting-edge fields such as biotechnology and regenerative medicine, biomedical research, medicine and surgery, public health research and policy, technology and engineering, law and policy, environmental research and policy, and other specialized disciplines. The company publishes over 90 peer-reviewed journals, leading trade magazines, and specialized newsletters, in addition to society membership management and conferences.
- Subscription Type: LiCoB consortia
- Last Update: 04-March-2022
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: OpenAthens ID and Password Required.