- Business and Economics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Politics and International Relations
Palgrave Macmillan is an international academic and trade publishing company. Its programme includes textbooks, journals, monographs, professional and reference works in print and online.
Palgrave Macmillan was created in 2000 when St. Martin’s Press Scholarly and Reference in the USA united with Macmillan Press in the UK to combine their worldwide academic publishing operations. The company was known as simply Palgrave until 2002, but has since been known as Palgrave Macmillan.
- Subscription Type: LiCoB consortia(Through SpringerNature)
- Last Update: 20-March-2022
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: OpenAthens ID and Password Required.