- Area and Ethnic Studies
- Art and Architecture
- Creative Writing & Education
- Film & Theater, and Performing Arts
- Language and Linguistics
- Library Science and Publishing
- Medicine and Health
- Philosophy & Religion
- Science & Technology, and Mathematics
- Social Sciences
- Studies by Time Period
- Women’s Studies
- Gender and Sexuality.
Project MUSE is a leading provider of digital humanities and social science content for the scholarly community around the world.
For over 20 years, Project MUSE has been the trusted and reliable source of complete, full-text versions of scholarly journals from many of the world’s leading universities and scholarly societies. Currently, Project MUSE has over 674 journals from 125 publishers and offers over 50,000 books from more than 100 presses. All books are fully integrated with Project MUSE’s scholarly journal content, with collection and single title purchasing, subscription, OA books/MUSE Open and evidence-based acquisition models available.
- Subscription Type: LiCoB consortia
- Last Update: 20-March-2021
- On-Campus: No User ID or Password Required.
- Off-Campus: Not available.