Office of the University Librarian
Dear NSU Library Users,
In commemorating the National Library Day established by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, the NSU Library is delighted to invite you to join us in celebrating the benefits of libraries in building smart communities. This year’s theme is ‘গ্রন্থাগারে বই পড়ি, স্মার্ট বাংলাদেশ গড়ি’.
We have planned a series of on-campus activities to make this day special and engaging for all library users and personnel. Here’s what we have in store for you:
- To express our gratitude, we are offering a remission of the last two (2) weeks of library fines on Library Day.
- Look out for vibrant banners at the NSU campus, symbolizing the essence of National Library Day.
- Stay tuned to our library website and official social media channels for exciting updates and promotions highlighting library activities.
- We will be distributing badges to all library users and personnel as a token of appreciation for your continuous support.
- Join us for a delightful cake-cutting ceremony to mark this special occasion.
- Participate in a short procession within the NSU campus, followed by a memorable photo session to capture the joyous moments.
- Take advantage of various instant user services available on Library Day, including:
# New Library Membership
# Membership Renewal
# Library Instruction
# Guided Search
# Research Help
# Remote Access
# Subject Help
# Book Requisition
# Ask Your Librarian
Remember, studying in libraries contributes to building smart communities. We invite you to join our National Library Day celebration and experience the joy of learning and sharing knowledge.
Thank you for being a valued member of the NSU Library community!