NORTH SOUTH UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
URGENT RECRUITMENT OF GUEST WORKER
North South University (NSU) Library, seeks applications from candidates with required qualifications and experiences for the position of Guest Worker.
Job Description:Candidates should:
- Efficiently manage/operate emerging library trends and relevant tools/software; handle check-in/check-out.
- Ensure library service quality and user satisfaction; engage in information literacy, research support, user information-seeking behavior, copyright, and online security issues.
- Be skilled in preserving digital and non-digital resources, metadata creation and management, and bibliometric analysis.
- Supervise different sections/resources/users and be capable of internal/external communication.
- Be ready to perform any other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should have MA/MSS with BA/BSS (Hons.) in Information Science/Studies and Library Management from any reputed university with at least 2nd Class/ CGPA 2.5 out of 4.
Age: May not be more than 32 years.
Number of Position: 3
Duration: 6 (six) months
Other Terms and Conditions:
Candidates should have good command of English, IT competency, and strong interpersonal relationship skills.
Candidates should be available for shifting/roster duty and flexible to work in various situations.
NSU reserves the right not to appoint anyone if suitable candidates are not found.
Any prior communication or persuasion to the position will be considered as a disqualification. Interested candidates are requested to send email along with an application and CV to email@example.com by July 15, 2023. No hard copy of application and CV will be accepted.
NORTH SOUTH UNIVERSITY
Plot# 15, Block# B, Bashundhara, Dhaka – 1229
Phone: +880255668200 Ext.1360